Your baby has just arrived, and in addition to feeding him, holding him, and changing him, you need to entertain him too??!!! Fear not new parent! At this point in your baby’s development, his main needs are to wriggle and move his body, grow stronger, and develop feelings of comfort and security. This curated lot of 8 toys will help him to do just that.
The lot includes:
- Soft toy (lovey) – this soft toy will help your baby feel comforted and secure.
- Rattle - rattles can help teach babies many new skills, such as tracking objects with their eyes or turning their heads towards noise.
- Crinkle book – these soft, durable books have exciting textured spots for babies to touch, while they look at pictures and listen to you read.
- Grasping ball – hollow balls with holes encourage babies to refine their gripping skills.
- Brand new teething toy - these toys provide comfort to babies’ gums when new teeth are emerging.
- Crinkly stroller toy - gives your baby something to look at, feel and hear when on the go.
- Tummy time mat – An activity mat will promote practising tummy time by giving baby objects to look at and reach for.
- Wooden bead toy – This wooden toy will begin to build your baby’s fine motor skills.
Compare at $184 retail price. That's a savings of 51%!
This product has free shipping or delivery!
If you’d like, when you’re done with these toys (take your time :-) ), we will pick them up from your home and give you a $10 credit for a future toy from Ode to Toy.
Purchase any two of our baby play lots and save 5% at checkout. Buy 2 and save 10%, and buy 3 and save 15%!
Images of toys are illustrative only. Actual toys will be based on availability at time of purchase.