Welcome to the toddler years! Your baby isn’t really a baby anymore; she might be walking, using select words, and be showing significantly more curiosity (we know, pass the tissues. They grow up so fast). With your little one quickly growing and demanding their own physical independence, finding the right toys that will pique her interests while developing her skills is essential. This curated lot of 6 objects will introduce pretend play, where toddlers will begin to use toys to copy more of their parents’ daily habits. Walking toys will encourage gross motor skills, and puzzles, cars and blocks will help encourage fine motor skills. Finally, dolls will encourage demonstrating empathy and affection.
The lot includes:
- Popper or toy vacuum - Did you know that kids learn many skills simply from mimicking their parents? As your child pushes this toy, balls inside it move around, making a delightful racket. It also can be a fun part of imaginative play as she pretends to vacuum.
- First car or truck - Zoom zoom! Cars are wonderful for your toddler’s learning and growth, developing her fine motor skills and creativity. She can start to explore all sorts of imaginative scenarios, from a race to taking her family out for a nice drive.
- First wooden puzzle - Wooden puzzles with large knobs are great first puzzles, helping with coordination and dexterity, and teaching your toddler about spatial relationships (where things are in relation to other things).
- Shape sorter – Fitting different shaped blocks into the corresponding holes in a box helps your little one challenge their hand-eye coordination and problem-solving skills.
- Mega Bloks (20 pieces) - This set of large-scale blocks provides the perfect introduction to building blocks. The colorful pieces easily click together, so your child can use the power of her imagination to create any number of things.
- Soft doll - Babies love to imitate what they see during their day. Soft-bodied dolls are a perfect size and are made of nice soft textures for younger children.
Compare at $93 retail price. That's a savings of 35%!
If you’d like, when you’re done with these toys (take your time :-) ), we will pick them up from your home and give you a $10 credit for a future toy from Ode to Toy.
Purchase any two of our baby play lots and save 5% at checkout. Buy 2 and save 10%, and buy 3 and save 15%!
Images of toys are illustrative only. Actual toys will be based on availability at time of purchase.