A lot happens from 6 to 12 months, so hold on to your hats! So many exciting things start taking place, with many babies learning to sit and crawl, and some even taking steps towards walking. At this age, you’ll begin to get a peek into your baby’s thoughts, as you watch your baby touch buttons, place blocks into a container (for the seven thousandth time), or begin to turn the pages of a board book. At this stage, babies learn about object permanence, continue to work on their gross motor skills through rolling and crawling, and work on developing their fine motor skills to grasp and hold. This curated lot of 6 objects will help them work on these skills.
The lot includes:
- Stacking toy - Taking toys apart and putting them back together helps babies develop their problem solving skills and fine motor control.
- Sit to Stand walker - This walker starts off as a detachable panel full of lights, sounds, and songs. As your baby grows, attach it back to the walker and watch her learn to walk.
- Musical toy – Babies feel successful when they bang their toys and create a sound. Help contribute to their feelings of success by providing them with toys that do just that.
- Cause-and-effect toy - Babies love toys that play lights and sounds with the touch of a button, which teach cause-and-effect.
- Soft blocks (5 pieces) – Help your baby learn to stack these soft blocks and make them fall over, contributing to their grasping skills.
- Cube toy – Cube toys improve hand-eye coordination, teach fine motor skills, and improve critical thinking skills. The cube’s many educational activities expose your little one to elements like shapes, colors, and animals.
Compare at $156 retail price. That's a savings of 50%!
If you’d like, when you’re done with these toys (take your time :-) ), we will pick them up from your home and give you a $10 credit for a future toy from Ode to Toy.
Purchase any two of our baby play lots and save 5% at checkout. Buy 2 and save 10%, and buy 3 and save 15%!
Images of toys are illustrative only. Actual toys will be based on availability at time of purchase.