Welcome to the toddler years! Your baby isn’t really a baby anymore; she might be walking, using select words, and be showing significantly more curiosity (we know, pass the tissues. They grow up so fast). With your little one quickly growing and demanding their own physical independence, finding the right toys that will pique her interests while developing her skills is essential. This curated lot of 8 objects will introduce pretend play, where toddlers will begin to use toys to copy more of their parents’ daily habits. Walking toys will encourage gross motor skills, and puzzles, cars and blocks will help encourage fine motor skills. Finally, dolls will encourage demonstrating empathy and affection.
The lot includes:
- Popper or toy vacuum - Did you know that kids learn many skills simply from mimicking their parents? As your child pushes this toy, balls inside it move around, making a delightful racket. It also can be a fun part of imaginative play as she pretends to vacuum.
- First wooden cars (2 cars) - Zoom zoom! Cars are wonderful for your toddler’s learning and growth, developing her fine motor skills and creativity. She can start to explore all sorts of imaginative scenarios, from a race to taking her family out for a nice drive.
- First wooden puzzle - Wooden puzzles with large knobs are great first puzzles, helping with coordination and dexterity, and teaching your toddler about spatial relationships (where things are in relation to other things).
- Touch and sound book - Babies use all their senses to learn, which is why a touch and sound book is important to the further development of words and talking.
- Mega Bloks (40 pieces) - This set of large-scale blocks provides the perfect introduction to building blocks. The colorful pieces easily click together, so your child can use the power of her imagination to create any number of things.
- Baby doll and doll accessory (doll carrier, high chair, stroller or bed) - Babies love to imitate what they see during their day. Your one-year-old will love to care for his or her baby, whether that means pretending to feed them, carry them, push them in a stroller, or put them to bed.
- Toddler ball - A ball is one of the most motivating toys for babies, who love rolling them back and forth. They often love crawling or attempting to walk across the floor to find and bring back their balls. Whether you're rolling or tossing, engaging in ball play can help babies develop their hand-eye coordination.
Compare at $158 retail price. That's a savings of 51%!
This product has free shipping or delivery!
If you’d like, when you’re done with these toys (take your time :-) ), we will pick them up from your home and give you a $10 credit for a future toy from Ode to Toy.
Purchase any two of our baby play lots and save 5% at checkout. Buy 2 and save 10%, and buy 3 and save 15%!
Images of toys are illustrative only. Actual toys will be based on availability at time of purchase.